ALL YC MEMBERS: be sure to fill out a new Emergency Medical Info Form for the 2013-14 year.
All minor participants must have an Emergency Medical Information form on file in the church office. The form is good for 1 year, so your parents don't have to fill out medical stuff every time!
Sun., Dec. 8
Mandatory Mission Trip Potluck Fundraiser after worship.
- Each Mission Trip participant needs to bring 3 dishes for the potluck, with a maximum of 5 dishes per family.
- Parents are expected to help with this event as well with the brunch and clean-up
- Any type of breakfast or lunch foods are ok.
- One of your dishes can be a salad/appetizer.
- No desserts are needed. Homemade food is preferred if at all possible!
- Arrive at 10 AM to help set-up the room, then plan to help serve, clean and be good hosts & hostesses until the brunch is over.
- We should be done by 1 PM.
Sun., Dec. 15
6-8 PM YC Christmas Party
- at Karris' home
- Bring a $5-10 wrapped grab bag item
- Bring an appetizer and a 2-liter drink to share
Sun., Dec. 22 & 29
NO YOUTH COMMUNITY
Sun., Jan. 5
Mission Trip Orientation with parents
(for 8th grade confirmands too!)
Click here for more information on the Youth Community,